2012年7月15日 星期日

My First Encounter with African Culture - Music and Dance





-
An OLE activity - African Drum Session held on 27th of June in our school covered playground.
I love African culture as well their dance and musical instrument.I'd never imagined our school invited a team of playing african drum to our school and perform to us for our post-examination activity.Besides their excellent performance , they had also assigned some drums for our s5 student, so we can learn how to accompanied their u distinctive singing and match their tempo.
 
The drums were engraved upon my heart!











-
Not only the african perform to us,but also whole S5 student had fun together.I like the interaction with african,they are nice and stylish indeed! I wish i can take a course of learning African drum in the future.
This event might be our last post-examination activity as we still have a few months for having Hong Kong Diploma Secondary School Examination.No pain without gain, only work harder is the best way.I hope i can work more harder in this summer.
i'm sure this event was the most brilliant show that i ever had it in school .


5 則留言:

  1. I also like the interaction with African drum,because it increases solidarity and more fun. I also hope that there will be one more chance to reach out African Culture - Music and Dance.

    回覆刪除
  2. I absolutely agree your last sentence in your article ! It was a really brilliant show !I think it was the show that all our school 's F5 student enjoyed it .

    回覆刪除
  3. That was a good day and good activity~ I love African culture too cause their funny body language, maybe you can show off your body language in our classroom next year:-)

    回覆刪除
  4. I think your English is very good,I really do.
    I argeen with you the African are nice and stylish ,their culture and nusic are unique.

    回覆刪除
  5. I enjoyed the activity too !! It really is a brilliant show to everyone !!it is a unique experience to me!!

    回覆刪除